[strawbale] gathering

Greetings bale believers,

Stojan unfortunately I don't think that I will be able to make the European gathering,
but thanks for your invite and I wish you succes in October.

Andre, hi, great idea to have 2002 gathering at yours,because it is a good excuse for me to see your home and also so near, I was hoping to go to the gathering in Slowenia but unless I win in the lottery or a long lost relative leaves me an inheritance I'm stuck here as all of my money(and most of my time!) is accounted for. So for now dreams of wins and private helicopter trips to Slowenia are my life.

Everyone else,keep spreading the word!
Regards "Chug" Tugby.