Re: [strawbale] FW: ESBN-GATHERING

Hopefully the next time.
 I was looking forward to meet you all in Slowenia, but I will have a
workshop in the last two weeks of Oktober.
Could have managed it otherwise if I had known the date earlier.
Hearing about it now,only 2 month in advance, is simply to short for me.
I dont see a reason, why we couldnt organize a European meeting that
way, that we know half a year before. It would be a great deal easier to
keep the weekend free.
Maybe we could even have a fixed date in the year, for example the last
weekend in Oktober in changing places.
For those of us, giving workshops (also, if not mostly on weekends) that
could be a great help.
See you next time
Harald