[strawbale] Fwd: strawbale rising

Dear all,

Although I am not completely satisfied about the quality of the
delivered bales, the baling will start, finally, but as mentioned in my
last message on Saturday 18/08 at 9h. We'll continue on Sunday and the
next weekend.

Some people already confirmed their help and I'll contact them in a
personal mail (Guy, Marc, Marij, Rene, Joke, my kids, Ulrik, Rutger,
Andreas…), if others are interested please let me know.

At the beginning and during the breaks I'll give some general
explanation on strawbale techniques and the ones that will be applied.
My (small) collection of books on the subject will be on the site.   For
the rest, we'll put the bales, perhaps reput the bales, tie them down,
fix them, trim them… (the plastering is for September) A kind of
experimental
situation can be expected…

While we work Lies will Take care, of the physical health, (so don't
bring your lunch with you) and the PR.  If you want to stay for dinner
you
can tell in the morning.

I've seen sthe straw growing, now I' m looking forward seeing the walls
growing

Greatings,

Herwig Van Soom - Lies Declerck
Building site: