[strawbale] introduction

Here my introduction to the SB-list:

My name is Heidi Snel and I am a filmmaker. Together with my partner Malcolm
St.Julian Bown I make documentaries on sustainable issues such as
permaculture, natural farming, communities and natural building. We have our
studio in the ZEGG community near Berlin.
At this time we are making a film about straw bale building in Europe. Since
3 years
we are collecting material on this issue, filming different buildings in
Holland, Portugal and Germany, and we have the European meetings in France
and Holland on tape. Right now we are following the building process of 2
houses in Germany.
On our website (in English or German) there is all the
information you need about our films: http://www.crystal-lake-video.de

I follow this list to see what´s happening in Europe and I´m amazed how much
is going on. If I had the budget I´d like to make a big filming tour all
around Europe. I´m still thinking about how to at least mention all the main
projects in Europe in a film, and I will approach different people on the
list for photo´s and information when the time comes for editing.

My main interest in Sb-building is, next to building my own house one day,
to spread the news about this great way
of building. And: I love the contact with SB-people because they are all
incredibly
inspiring, enthousiastic and warm people. Meeting Matts Myhrman and Judy
Knox, David Eisenberg, Martin Oehlman, Catherine Wanek, Andre & Coralie de
Bouter, Harald Wedig, Axel Linde and many others has been a big pleasure and
I am keen to meet the rest of the list!

greetings, heidi

Heidi Snel
Dorfstr.26