Re: [strawbale] Proposal for introduction

Hoi everyone!

Probably the best place to keep this kind of thing would be on the web
page. We are now FIFTY-SIX people on the list believe it or not, so an
email with each of our stories in it would be very long...!

Is it possible to make a place on the web page where our stories can be
placed?

I think it's a nice idea, and whenever anyone joins the list I will send
them the web page address in the welcome email so they know where to
look.

By the way, what is the web page address and how is it going?

Cheers,
Simon