[strawbale] archive of strawbale-l

Hello strawfans,

to contribute to the information outburst (and to make easier the
orientation to present and future users of the list), I converted the
obtained messages to a www-archive, http://amper.ped.muni.cz/straw
 -- at the moment, it can be read by everybody, I can of course make it
accessible through login and passwd, if needed.

The same could be made at the original site, of course -- this way is the
archiving dependent on me and may lag (I have to store the messages
manually into the appropriate folder and I will be away next week).

Jenik