Re: [strawbale] Proposal for introduction

Dear Lisa and all other European Networkers

Please send your articles, introducing yourself, including one or two
jpg-pictures (72 dpi, max. 600 x 400 px) to strawbale-l@eyfa....

So every webmaster has the chance to add it to his/her website.

Best wishes from austria to austria and the rest of the world,

Herbert Gruber
asbn