[Svetlo]Top Secrets.!!!!

Dr. Rilwanu lukman
Fri, 15 Nov 2002 14:39:55 +0100

This is a multi-part message in MIME format
--08e7a006-f8a8-11d6-baf1-0002443004a2

 Dear Sir/Madam
It is my pleasure to contact you for assistance and business co-operation. I =
know the content of this letter might be surprising to you but I assure you =
that every word of it is true. Even though we hardly know each other I =
believe you can help me. .
 I am Dr. Rilwanu lukman,President Adviser on Petroleum and Energy and =
Alternate Chairman of N.N.P.C Board&also OPEC President Designate.My office =
monitors the sales and lifting of crude oil and petroleum product by foreign =
dealers. With the cooperation of my assistant and head of the audit committee =
attached to the task force, I have successfully saved about US$37.5 million. =
This money is as a result of allocation of excess crude oil to the foreign =
dealers, which has been sold but this money is not entered in the financial =
statement of my task force.
 This money was lying unclaimed in the account of the task force, known only =
to me and the chief security officer in our ministry who help me in moving =
the fund out through his security network and me involved in the excess =
allocation. However, the legislators of the new democratic Government of my =
country have set up a panel to look into the past activities of some =
government companies and parastatals. I do not want the panel to discover the =
money I saved. I cannot lodge this money into my private bank account. In my =
country, public servants are not permitted to operate any account in excess =
of $500,000 US Dollars. Now the idea is to have a foreign partner whom the =
sum will be transferred to. I have concluded arrangement and transfered this =
money to a finance company for safekeeping to avoid the government from =
seizing this fund .
All you have to do is to give me your private address, phone and fax lines =
and banking particulars. I will send you the details of the transfer and =
necessary document as soon as you provide them. If you can assist me transfer =
this money into your nominated bank account,I will give you 20% of the =
amount. You will keep the remaining sum for my wife pending her arrival to =
your country. We intend to invest 50% of the sum in business. With your =
knowledge and past experience your advice will be highly needed for the =
investment.
 We would want to know the lucrative business areas in your country we can =
invest on with the 50% of the sum. Don't worry about any problem in this =
business. I assure it is safe and no risk is involved. No other party is =
aware of the sum from the excess allocation except my partner and me. =
However, this transaction should be secret and confidential. I awaits your =
reply on your participation or not, so that I can search for another willing =
person. Your quick response matters.
Best regards
Dr. Lukman R
--08e7a006-f8a8-11d6-baf1-0002443004a2--