[Strawbale] NEW FILM ON STRAWBALE BUILDING

snel at oekofilm.de snel at oekofilm.de
Wed Jul 29 10:33:02 CEST 2015

Dear strawbale builders,
some news about a new film on strawbale building: "Houses of straw - 10
years later"

The film is available in different languages - please feel free to
distribute these links in your countries:

ENGLISH:
"HOUSES OF STRAW-10 YEARS LATER":
http://oekofilm.de/houses-of-straw-10-years-later.phtml
Trailer english: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7W_q60ReZLs

FRENCH:
"DES MAISONS EN PAILLE - 10 ANS PLUS TARD":
http://oekofilm.de/des-maisons-en-paille-10-ans-plus-tard.phtml
Trailer French: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1o9_a5TUs5Q
The direct distributor of the French version is André de bouter with La
Maison En Paille:
http://www.lamaisonenpaille.com//1024x800/frame.htm

ITALIAN:
"ARCHITETTURA IN PAGLIA - UNA TECNICA MODERNA":
http://oekofilm.de/architettura-in-paglia-una-tecnica-moderna.phtml
Trailer Italian: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72Lg-Y2KIvs

GERMAN:
"MODERNER STROHBALLENBAU - STROH IM KOPF TEIL 2":
http://oekofilm.de/stroh-im-kopf-teil-2.phtml
Trailer German: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Jhgu7IGeYI

SPANISH
"CONSTRUCCIÓN MODERNA CON BALAS DE PAJA – PAJA MENTAL 2":
http://oekofilm.de/construccion-moderna-con-balas-de-paja-paja-mental-2.phtml
Trailer spanish: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLAV7VZsLqc

Also, there is a PORTUGUESE and DUTCH version of the film. For all of
these language versions (except for France), we are still looking for
people to distribute the DVD in those countries!

If you have any questions or ideas, please contact me at info at oekofilm.de

Thanks!
Heidi

About the film:
10 years after my first film on strawbale building, we visit some of the
houses that were built 10 years ago: how are the owners doing in their
strawbale homes? Next to that, we discover new developments such as
improved post and beam structures, prefabrication of wall elements and
the certified building product "Building Bale". We follow the building
of the biggest strawbale building in Germany: an office building with 5
storeys of prefabricated strawbale walls!
It´s an inspiring, 1 hour-journey through Germany´s strawbale landscape.

Information about the DVD/Blue Ray:
Duration: 63 minutes plus 17 minutes bonus clips
(c) ÖKOFILM 2015
2nd revised edition
Price DVD: 18,00 €
Price Blue Ray: 25,00 €