[Strawbale] Need your help - Fire approvals - ?

Esbuild ken at esbuild.com
Wed Oct 29 13:48:08 CET 2014

Hi guys

Check out the report available from the Ausbale (Straw bale Association)
guys here in Australia. It is a full scientific test on the fire resistance
of straw bales as part of a built system. It used straw bales with cement,
lime and clay render and shows the results. I use this report (Available for
AUD$135 from the association) with all my submissions to authorities for
approvals and it is accepted. Contact  <mailto:bohdan at bdcoarchitects.com.au>
bohdan at bdcoarchitects.com.au

Cheers

Ken Longshaw