[Strawbale] Need your help - Fire approvals - ?

Caroline Meyer White hojtpaastraa at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 15:05:07 CET 2014

Hey,

I am about to plan a "pre-school" (for kids 9 month to 6 years), single
story 300 m2 building in straw. The officials are open for other European
approvals of the fire resistance (I/E) as well as bearing capacities (R)
during a fire, for a plastered straw wall, as we do not have more than a 30
minute approved firetest in Denmark.

​If any of you have any documents or links to such approvals, I will be
very grateful.

Cheers
Caroline​

--