[Strawbale] Clay plastering in Spain.

paul paul at naturalbuilding.fi
Tue Jan 7 13:08:49 CET 2014

Hello.

I have a customer here in Finland building a house in Ibiza and would like us to come and do the plastering works for him there. We would need to source the clays from Spain as they apparently do not have anything readily available in Ibiza. I was wondering if any of you Spainish clay friends would be interested to help out on such a project and if you would have any contacts where we could buy the clays from?

All interest welcome and appreciated.
Thanks

Best regards,
Paul Lynch / Manager

The Natural Building Company Oy
L&G Pajupuhdistamo Oy
Dalgatan 10, 10300 Karis

+358 44 2509663
paul at naturalbuilding.fi
Skype address - paul.g.lynch

www.naturalbuilding.fi
Face Book - The Natural Building Company
Y-tunnus 2254617-8

L&G Pajupuhdistamo Oy
www.pajupuhdistamo.fi
www.pilerensning.dk