[Strawbale] strange postings

Max Vittrup Jensen Max at PermaLot.org
Fri May 31 15:49:42 CEST 2013

I'm not certain which postings you refer to,
I do agree with Derek's statements as a generel philosphy, however I'm
aware of a Czech natural builder (who speaks very limited English) who
appears to simply have included this group into his rather massive mailing
list, used to promote his private offers. In such case I more view it as
spam; Imagine if all of the ...800? users of this group did the same in
each their native language?
I have often wondered why you, Jan Hollan, don't simply write him in Czech
and kindly let him know this is inappropriate?

Cheers,
Max