[Strawbale] Inauguration of "European Straw Bale Gathering 2013". Participate in free online seminar ; -)

Pawel Sroczynski p.sroczynski at cohabitat.net
Tue May 28 09:33:12 CEST 2013

Hi there once again,

Dirk has drew my attention to few errors in the links I've sent you
yesterday.
This pack is already repaired :-) Thx Dirk ! ;-)

Link to online webinar (in english) :
https://noaidi.clickwebinar.com/StrawBale_in_Poland
Link do facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/114195622087298/
ESBG PDF Flyer - download <http://ge.tt/api/1/files/4BDjJog/3/blob?download>