[Strawbale] Inauguration of "European Straw Bale Gathering 2013". Participate in free online seminar ; -)

Pawel Sroczynski p.sroczynski at cohabitat.net
Mon May 27 21:27:16 CEST 2013

Dear builders and enthusiasts of straw bale natural buildings,

We're more than happy to announce that as organizers we are ready to invite
you to this year ESBG adventure.
This is a invitation to Thursday online seminar. You can participate
in introductory
lecture about Poland's achievements in straw bale building and in a world
premiere of a beautiful ESBG website. This is also a perfect occasion to
give you some more basic informations about ESBG agenda and planned
activities.

[image: Obraz w treści 1]
(work on graphics for ESBG is kindly donated by professionals from
www.vividstudio.pl. Thank you :)

The plan is to present a 90 min show reel of state-of-art straw bale
advances of each European country every Thursday and build this way an
updated summary of sb-situation in Europe.

*Thank you for sharing this in your networks ;-)*

*When?:
> *Thursday, 30.05.2013 on 20:00 (GMT +2)
>

> *Where?:
> *participate online: click!<https://noaidi.clickwebinar.pl/StrawBale_in_Poland>