[Strawbale] Reminder of Straw Bale Houses in Europe

Catarina Pinto catarinarpinto at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 13:23:02 CET 2013

Hello Dittmar,

it´s very dificult to know the exact number for Portugal. I would say
that we have at least 20 (plus the ones in Tamera, around 8?).
Most don´t have legal licences.
I was in 7 of theme plus the buildings existing in Tamera.

Let´s say 30 for Portugal??

Hope to see you one of these days :)
Best wishes,
Catarina

Em 28-03-2013 12:19, valentina maini escreveu:
> Dear Dittmar,
> Here in Spain we are still counting and organizing the data base...at
> the moment we have knwoledge of 71 buildings of more than 25m2
>
> all the best Valentina
>
> Valentina Maini
> arquitectura próxima
> www.valentinamaini.net <http://www.valentinamaini.net/>
> t.933197631 <tel:933917631>
> twitter: @vmaini
> plaça sant pere 9, 4º
> 08003 barcelona

> are addressed. Use, disclosure, distribute, print or copy of this
> communication is prohibited by law. If you received this email in
> error please notify the sender and then delete it.
>
> El 28/03/2013, a las 12:09, asbn escribió:
>
>> Dear Dittmar
>>
>> We are still counting, but we have 106 sb-houses documented in our
>> database.
>> Probably the right number will be about 120 in Austria.
>>
>> all the best
>> Herbert Gruber
>> -----------------
>> asbn - austrian strawbale network
>> 3720 Ravelsbach, Baierdorf 6
>> Tel. 02958-83640
>> asbn at baubiologie.at <mailto:asbn at baubiologie.at>
>> www.baubiologie.at <http://www.baubiologie.at/>
>>

>> Am 28.03.2013 um 11:20 schrieb Dittmar Hecken:
>>
>>> Hello again,
>>>
>>> where are you all? Outside, counting the strawbale houses?
>>> From my first mail I received only a few answers.
>>> I repeat my question:
>>>
>>>     How many completed straw bale buildings do you have in your country?
>>>     In this case a building should have more than 25 m².
>>>

>>> Best wishes
>>> Dittmar Hecken

melhores cumprimentos,
Catarina Pinto