[Strawbale] Reminder of Straw Bale Houses in Europe

asbn asbn at baubiologie.at
Thu Mar 28 15:44:26 CET 2013

Let me just add, that all non profit organisations have self-imposed
targets,
even Greenpeace, WWF and others.
There is no obligation to do certain things, others expect from us.

Maybe the misunderstanding comes from the term "national networks".
This doesn't mean that we know everything or are responsible for
everything in our country.
Or that we are the only ones.

You need to be an official organization (existing for 3 years) for
working together on EU-basis.
This is just what we are: non profit organisations in our countries
working for the straw bale idea,
and the more of these organisations, the better.

I never wanted to be the only one in Austria (and we are not), we also
cooperate in our country
with organizations like Qualifizierungsnetzwerk Stroh im Bauwesen,
Grat, Energieinstitut Vorarlberg,
Energieinstitut Graz, Baubiologie Institut, Ecoplus and many others,
also with companies.
In Austria we are one of many organisations, each with self-imposed
targets.
This is what I meant. I like this, and I like cooperation on national
and international basis.

And I don't want to insult anyone.

Mit lieben Grüßen
Herbert Gruber