[Strawbale] Reminder of Straw Bale Houses in Europe

Max Vittrup Jensen Max at PermaLot.org
Thu Mar 28 15:22:59 CET 2013

No, as I've learned to expect, this is a complete spin of what I wrote: Not
remotely to do with what I wrote.
No further comments, as list admin has a proven record of letting you
insult, manipulate and spin, but censoring me. So be it.

Max