[Strawbale] Reminder of Straw Bale Houses in Europe

asbn asbn at baubiologie.at
Thu Mar 28 14:28:23 CET 2013

Sometimes it seems this is a little bit of a contest, who has more
straw bale houses.

We document sb-houses only
* if the families want it to be published
* which means sometimes a lot of visitors and questions
* for purposes of learning how to solve the details

There are more than one lists in Europe...

And there are different national networks with different ambitions.
* some just offer workshops
* some document straw bale buildings in their area
* some document straw bale bildings nationwide

In fact, documenting is hard work, for the future I am more
(and I think the visitors on our website are also) interested
in better solutions and new ways of construction
than to document the hundredsecond hobbithouse built with bales

all the best
Herbert
asbn - austrian strawbale network
3720 Ravelsbach, Baierdorf 6