[Strawbale] certification of straw bales

Max Vittrup Jensen Max at PermaLot.org
Tue Mar 5 08:57:16 CET 2013

Certified bales are also unknown in CZ, hence a triple 'Yes'.

Seems to me that Austria has gotten themselves into the trouble predicted
at ESBG 2007, or simply put: I agree fully with the comment by Paul Lynch.

Cheers,
Max