[Strawbale] airtight plaster

Dave Howorth dave at howorth.org.uk
Sun Dec 15 18:05:42 CET 2013

Hello Seb,

Our project is moving on; we now have some foundations and are waiting
until spring to start the baling. I was reviewing airtightness details
and came across your document again, which is very helpful. I wondered
whether you had now done another test and what you had learned in so
doing?

Regards, Dave