[Strawbale] Tisková zpráva | | | Ekofestival Oázy Života

Marcel Burgstaller marcel.burgstaller at istraw.de
Mon Apr 8 23:38:11 CEST 2013

(Bad?In German its "understandable"  :) Translation:

Press release Ecovillages Civic Association organizes an educational touring ekofestival Oases of Life Ecological and economical housing, use of traditional materials and a healthy environment are topics that are currently starting to find its meaning in the general public. Demand for seminars aimed at sharing practical experience of builders is high, and therefore eco-village civic association that represents the builder Peter Skořepa, decided to organize the first event of its kind.

Itinerant ekofestival called oases of life, which gradually passes Bratislava, Jihlava, Brno and Liberec, aims to introduce natural building not only through lectures but mainly due Illustrative minidomku from natural materials, where materials will be present not only themselves, but also proven Czech firms that the construction of their supplied materials. Meet the example Hofatex company (supplier of insulation), MABEKO (shingle), Optigreen (green roof), and more. Attractions will also be published proposals closed circuit of water and energy, which presents simple principles self-sufficient living.

The festival program will also supplement the presentation permakulturního gardening, healthy eating and more. Detailed information about the festival, and participating in the program in each city is placed on the new website www.oazyzivota.cz. Contact for journalists: Peter Skořepa - Chairman of the Association mail: ekovesnice at gmail.com tel: CZ +420 739 486 553          SK +421 944 293 223

Not very nice but it getting clear whats going on there :-DDD

PACE! ;-)

Mit besten Grüßen,
Marcel Burgstaller

TVB Marcel Burgstaller M.Sc