[Strawbale] ESBG 2013- When?

Pawel Sroczynski p.sroczynski at cohabitat.net
Sat Sep 29 12:38:19 CEST 2012

Dear Rikki,

Thanks for asking! :-) Dates are still to-be-designed but... we are
thinking about 4-5 days in August for about 100 people.
Cohabitat-folks are now training hard organisational skills before ESBG.

Cohabitat-Gathering 2012 Festival (
http://www.festiwal.cohabitat.net/en/category/prelegenci/ ) together with
DIY2.0 Workshops (
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjdeiIM897E&feature=player_embedded ) are
together a hybrid prototype for construction of ESBG 2013.

Most of all we are trainingn a crowd-funding process before using it in
ESBG organisation organism.

ESBG-Campaign will start probably about end of the year and will last 8
months with all layers. Purpose of it is to give future ESBGs complete
next-gen platform for comunication, raising funds, extreme transparency and
making decisions.

[image: Obraz w treści 1]

May the force be with you ;-)
Pablito.

2012/9/22 Rikki Nitzkin <rikkinitzkin at earthlink.net>

> Does anyone know the exact dates (or even just the month) of the next ESBG
> in Poland 2013?
>
> thanks,
>     Rikki Jennifer Nitzkin
>
> Self-builder, education and consultation Straw Bale building and Earth
> Plaster
> rikkinitzkin at earthlink.net
> www.rikkinitzkin.wordpress.com
> 0034 657 33 51 62
> Aulás, Lerida (Spain)
>
> Spanish Straw Bale Network
> www.casasdepaja.org
> info at casasdepaja.org
>
> "You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change
> something, build a new model that makes the existing Model obsolete."
> Buckminster Fuller

Paweł Sroczyński

*"COHABITAT GATHERING 2012 - SIMPLICITY REDISCOVERED"*
Festiwal o architekturze naturalnej, budowie społeczności
i autonomicznych siedliskach.

http://polakpotrafi.pl/projekt/Cohabitat-Gathering-2012/
*
*