[Strawbale] Cohabitat, the movie | World premiere of documentary movie about polish natural building community

Pawel Sroczynski p.sroczynski at cohabitat.net
Sat May 19 17:44:01 CEST 2012

Dear friends :)

I'd like to share with you a *documentary movie* that was made by Cohabitat
Community about Cohabitat Community in Poland :)

„Cohabitat - the movie” is a journey into the heart of a nascent awareness,
> it being a symptom of an inevitable
> change in our life, in relation with another man, technology and nature.
> This film is a quantum leap in the evolution of
> Cohabitat Group. It presents an early stage of forming an extraordinarily
> strong and coherent community.

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoMcoUQvUl4

[image: Obraz w treści 1]

Feel free to share your impressions :)