[Strawbale] ESBG13 @Poland

asbn asbn at baubiologie.at
Mon Mar 19 13:16:20 CET 2012

Congratulations from Austria, too

May this gathering be a possibility again,
to meet and exchange with the "old" networkers,
researchers, strawbuilders and building physicians around Europe.

And mix it with the new enthusiasm of the younger ones...

Mit lieben Grüßen / kind regards
Herbert Gruber
--
asbn - austrian strawbale network
Österreichisches Netzwerk für Strohballenbau
Email: asbn at baubiologie.at
http://www.baubiologie.at