[Strawbale] Election for ESBG 2013 Host

ORIO architecten info at orioarchitecten.nl
Wed Mar 14 09:56:22 CET 2012

Dear Max,

The stawbale group of the Netherlands has voted for Poland as host for the
ESBG 2013.

Can you in the future give people more time to decide.

In this case we only had one week and we have over 70 members.

I hope our vote helps and love to hear the outcome.

Yours,

Michel Post

Chairman Strobouw Nederland

 <http://www.strobouw.nl> www.strobouw.nl