[Strawbale] Quick and efficient

Cas Mol chwmol at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 27 12:58:39 CEST 2012

We also had to store our bales for a long period outdoors. We used plastic tarps and also lost a lot of bales because they had gotten wet.

If you need to store them outside make sure that you put them on pallets to start with.
Next, avoid horizontal surfaces. Stack them to form a piramid and put a ball on the top one so that no water is able to form a pool. Because if it does it will make your bales wet either it will find a hole or by diffusion.

Good luck,
Cas