[Strawbale] Early Registration for 2012 International Straw Builders' Conference ends in 2 Weeks

Laura Bartels laura at greenweaverinc.com
Mon Jul 2 18:50:17 CEST 2012

Dear Straw Bale Community,

Did you know that the early registration deadline for the 2012 International Straw Builders' Conference is only 2 weeks away!

I don't think Maurice Bennett, Director of CASBA, would mind me sharing his words from a recent email..... I couldn't have said it better myself!

"It's not too late for EARLY registration for the 2012 International Straw Bale Building Conference in Estes Park, Colorado.  EARLY registration ends July 16th so get hopping and sign up!

If you have never attended an International Conference you are missing a great opportunity to meet some of the professionals from around the world and to experience an event which will boost your energy and confidence  inbuilding with Straw

AND if you have never been to Estes Park it is one of the world's most scenic venues  - adjacent to Rocky Mountain National Park the mountains and wildlife are to die for.  The YMCA conference site is excellent, Joy and I attended a Habitat West conference there and the facilities food and accomodations are super.

SO - get busy and register today!"

Register by July 16th at http://www.strawbaleconference.com. Please also help to share the word with all your networks. We are still finding folks who had not yet heard of the conference!

And here is the latest conference poster to share!

Thanks and hope to see you in September in Colorado.

Laura

Laura Bartels
GreenWeaver Inc.
520 S. Third St., Suite 5