[Strawbale] admin's greeting

Jan Hollan jhollan at amper.ped.muni.cz
Sun Jan 15 11:16:33 CET 2012

Dear friends

sorry for the last two offending spams. I've deleted their contents from
the archive somehow and re-created the archive.

And I've put the list on emergency moderation, so that no such messages
can get there. Hope we will be able, Simon and me, to filter the messages
without much delay.

Another beg, the old one: please try to post purely text messages, without
the html attachment (it is but a garbage), -- or, ideally, with no
attachments at all.

And, if not really needed, please don't quote the whole message you are
responding to -- anybody can find that message in the archive. If
anything, quote just its vital part you are responding to. Keep the
message as short as possible.

The Tom's response to the spam was an example: he copied even the toxic
URL... contributing to its further spreading.

So, please, go through your whole new message thrice before you send it to
the six hundred subscribers! Our strawbale list is a too strong
publication tool to be used carelessly.

Happy Passive New Year 2012 with straw, clay and wood!

yours
  Jenik
                              Jan Hollan, Ph.D.
CzechGlobe - Global Change Research Centre of the Acad. Sci. Czech. R.

 			           home:
Lipová 19, 602 00 Brno                              +420 5 43 23 90 96

              volunteer of the Ecological Institute Veronica
Panská 9, 602 00 Brno, Czechia                  http://www.veronica.cz

e-mail: hollan at ped.muni.cz              http://amper.ped.muni.cz/jenik