[Strawbale] Strawbale Construction in Ghana

Martin Stengel martinowicz99 at gmx.de
Wed Aug 29 07:46:24 CEST 2012

Dear friends!

We are actually running an Ecovillage Design Education with 33 people
from more than 20 countries here in the ecovillage of Siebenlinden.

Amongst them are several people from African countries. One of them is
Fati from Ghana. She is very interested in starting strawbale
construction in her country, and we are now looking for somebody, who
might be interested in getting in contact with her with the intention to
cooperate and support a first project in Ghana. We have several contacts
to very ambitious and well interlinked change activists in Ghana, that
certainly could be of help too, but lack the knowledge about straw bale
construction.

Please reply to me, have this calls you or you might know somebody.

Thanks a lot.
Martin Stengel
Ecovillage of Siebenlinden
Germany