[Strawbale] Tire footing

JUAN MANUEL SUAREZ RIVAS tamanduja at gmail.com
Sat Aug 18 13:24:14 CEST 2012

Good morning!

technical documentation sent me will help me a lot in clarifying my ideas
of how to make the house of tools, did not take into account the
deterioration of the tire by the years and the time, I thought it would
last a long time, has been a failure, encofrarlos perhaps leave a little
sausage with concrete to keep them for a long time without rotting, but I
would have to use cement ... but I do not know, I will continue
investigating.

Thank you very much again for your apontación,
Juan Manuel