[Strawbale] ... and the future of strawbale building

carolatkn at aol... carolatkn at aol...
Sat Sep 3 00:52:54 CEST 2011

As long as the "amateur" had some experience and ideas to bring to the briefing - but hopefully many of the professionals (however defined) would stay on to the ESBG proper to help enthuse the throngs of interested people flocking there - some of whom are bound to have good ideas/opportunities of their own too

all the best
Carol
www.homegrownhome.co.uk

-----Original Message-----
From: paul <paul at naturalbuilding...>
To: European strawbale building discussions <strawbale at amper....muni.cz>
Sent: Fri, 2 Sep 2011 6:21
Subject: Re: [Strawbale] ... and the future of strawbale building

I like Carols suggestion as I think ESBG should be open to all and that is why I was going to attend this year but couldn't  due to work commitments.
I have however something to add as a "professional natural builder". I once used to be an amateur natural builder and it was by meeting othe professionals and working with them that I would now consider myself a "professional of sorts" Maybe other "amateurs" would also like to learn more. Lets not keep all the secrets of Straw Building to the "Professionals" there are plenty of people out there who have great ideas to help in the future thinking for Straw Building.

Thanks to Max and all the team for the huge effort they put on in making this ESBG happen, its not an easy job.

Best regards,

Paul Lynch/Manager
The Natural Building Company Oy
00358 44 2509663