[Strawbale] Links to SB data mine

Max Vittrup Jensen max at permalot...
Wed Oct 12 11:07:18 CEST 2011

Timur and Yelena Auzhanov, ESBG participants from Kazakstan shared this
on the LinkedIn group for ESBG participants, however I judge several of
you on this list would appreciate it?

-----
During the ESBG and BBBB we tried to collect interesting and practically
useful information about SB building from the participants.
...and now after compressing all video it is 46 Gb information from 12
countries!
You can use this magnet link to download all data through torrent:

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:F11F98A43D137B0EAC6A6C297B766EED1B4038E8

(If you download some data during the ESBG just select the same folder
in your torrent-client)

--

  Ing. Max Vittrup Jensen
  "Jen-Sen: Make it Reality"