[Strawbale] plastering with Dragon

equilibre sven at equilibre...
Mon Nov 7 20:09:17 CET 2011

Labas Jonas,

I have also dragon sprayer now. Could you tell me what kind of compressor
you have used and what do you think about Kaeser 660 l/min in Premium line?
http://www.kaeser.ee/Products_and_Solutions/Reciprocating_compressors/premiu
m/default.asp#0

Have a nice autumn my friends!

Tervitustega
sven

  _____

From: strawbale-bounces at amper....muni.cz
[mailto:strawbale-bounces at amper....muni.cz] On Behalf Of jonas kacerauskas
Sent: Saturday, June 18, 2011 12:04 AM
To: European strawbale building discussions
Subject: Re: [Strawbale] (no subject)

Hello dear Bane and others,

as you learned from Mr. Bane some months ago i have bought DragOn Pro but
just to days ago i have tried it plastering wooden house covered with straw.
In one day free of us plastered more than 100 square meters first coat: i
was sprayer, another worked on mixing clay plaster and the last one worked
on smoofing (with trowel). house was not well done with straw - owner did it
first time by himself (you can imagine this:), so we put about plus/minus 2
cm thick.

my impesion after seven years plastering by hands: it was really
cool...thanks to Mr. Bane. of course it wasn't easy to spay this way all day
long and one more after, but i did it without big pain, very fast, and i  am
very happy what i was succeed. I use it even on the interior wall from the
bricks (want to find out possibility to do this because i feel big people
interesting in near future in plastering bricks houses with natural plaster
). So with my warm regards to everybody i am sending some pictures from my
practice:)

p.s. also i have movie clip from this work, just now don't know how to put
it into Web, so you will need to wait a little:))