[Strawbale] Blood and Agar-agar

jos stoffels ushipoesie at gmail...
Sat Mar 26 18:06:08 CET 2011

hey
I have been  researching agar for years and have been involved with
producing seaweed in the pacific and production of agar in New zealand, a
very small percentage of agar is coming from japan so we don't have to worry
or hoarding the product just make sure where is comes from

see the link below
http://www.fao.org/docrep/006/y4765e/y4765e06.htm
regards jos