[Strawbale] ESBG 2011 update

ESBG 11 esbgteam at gmail...
Sat Mar 12 21:56:09 CET 2011

Dear all,

So far 60 participants from 17 countries has registered and Estonia, Poland,
Lithuania, Italy, and Slovakia has reached their initial 5 person quota
(with a few on waiting list) -Belgium, Germany and France each have 4
participants... Majority have also transferred the fee, which makes some of
the pre-ESBG investments possible; Thank you "Early Birds"!

We'd like to remind you all about the pricing policy, (available here:
http://permalot.org/files/u2/files/straw_invitation.pdf ) that the fee will
raise to 200 Euro from 15/04 after this initial month of 'Early Bird
discount'... and that after this date we'll also accept more participants
from beyond Europe...

Please forward this information to the other 'balers' you know about,
especially in European countries which typically has a low turn-up at the
ESBG's...

All in all our preparations are coming along well; you can expect a detailed
update in middle of April.

Enjoy,
The ESBG team