[Strawbale] Alternative tightening materials

Sara Tommerup stommerup at gmail...
Mon Mar 7 20:44:50 CET 2011

All who have joined this discussion, do you have any pictures of such
details that you would be so kind to share with me?

I will be using them for an essay for my studies comparing them with
convential details. Please provide source for the photo, so i can
accredit it.

Thanx!

sara