[Strawbale] Alternative tightening materials

Zuzana Kierulfova zkierulfova at gmail...
Sun Mar 6 13:50:39 CET 2011

It is a normal air tight building paper (I think we use one from Isocell) I
have to admit, that we did it just once and we are waiting to do blower door
test. But so far theoretically it should work :-)
Best regards,
Zuzana