[Strawbale] (no subject)

jonas kacerauskas jonaskacerauskas at gmail...
Fri Jun 17 23:04:19 CEST 2011

Hello dear Bane and others,
as you learned from Mr. Bane some months ago i have bought DragOn Pro but
just to days ago i have tried it plastering wooden house covered with straw.
In one day free of us plastered more than 100 square meters first coat: i
was sprayer, another worked on mixing clay plaster and the last one worked
on smoofing (with trowel). house was not well done with straw - owner did it
first time by himself (you can imagine this:), so we put about plus/minus 2
cm thick.
my impesion after seven years plastering by hands: it was really
cool...thanks to Mr. Bane. of course it wasn't easy to spay this way all day
long and one more after, but i did it without big pain, very fast, and i  am
very happy what i was succeed. I use it even on the interior wall from the
bricks (want to find out possibility to do this because i feel big people
interesting in near future in plastering bricks houses with natural
plaster ). So with my warm regards to everybody i am sending some pictures
from my practice:)
p.s. also i have movie clip from this work, just now don't know how to put
it into Web, so you will need to wait a little:))