[Strawbale] ESBG 2011 social justice... (Jure Po?ar)

paul paul at naturalbuilding...
Mon Jan 24 19:36:59 CET 2011

Max hi! bit of a hick up here. I have the form and would love to send it back but printer is down and therefore cannot scan back in to send it to you. I have tried to get it working but if you can take my word that it is there then you will have it in the morning. I am not a youth worker but hope that this can help funding wise. We are also setting up a NGO at the mo. and this will cater for teaching youths so we are getting there.

Anyway I hope my word is good. Will send it asap.

Thank you,

Paul Lynch/Manager
The Natural Building Company Oy
00358 44 2509663