[Strawbale] ESBG 2011 social justice; answer to Sven

Max Vittrup Jensen max at permalot...
Mon Jan 24 19:35:07 CET 2011

Hi Sven,

No, the seminar is within the ESBG; simply building in 2 of the days as
also part of youth work. It's all been described in earlier mails.
And no Sven, I'm still missing your application (as well as min. 10
others). Please pay attention that they have to be mailed to
esbgteam at gmail... or me personally; max at permalot... as attachments are
not accepted on this elist (and no reason to send it to the 1000 other
elist subscribers!

Cheers,
Max