[Strawbale] ESBG 2011 social justice...

Jure Požar jure.pozar at gmail...
Mon Jan 24 18:05:42 CET 2011

Dear Max,

I am sending you signed partner promoter sheet in order to assure the
demanded number of signed forms so people who need the funding will get it.
I otherwise don`t treat myself as a youth worker, but hopefully it will help
others. I disseminate info via facebook group.

Regards,

Jure Požar

2011/1/23 Max Vittrup Jensen <max at permalot...>

> Dear all,
>
> The ESBG team had a big meeting yesterday and you can expect a detailed
> ESBG2011 call/invitation at the end of the week.
>
> This mail is about something additional:
> We are basing our ticket price on a no-frill price, which also means a
> fixed price for all. Many of you are aware that such pricing is not
> optional, as there's huge income differences from fx. a professional Swiss
> Architect to a Bulgarian student. And that's only the Europeans!
> At ESBG 2009 we were able to fund a few people to come from the far East;
> partly to share their (impressive) achievements, partly to help share the
> European SB 'knowledge bank' with them.
> In addition, due to a grant, about 50 participants of ESBG 2009 received an
> entrance discount. I am aware that some of the ones receiving the discounts,
> (and thanking me sincerely for it), were the same who did not help the
> application process by submitting a partnership form necessary to apply for
> the funding which made such generosity possible...
>
> In brief:
> If I have 25 different *signed* .pdf/.jpg copies of the simple 1 page
> partnership form
> <https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true&srcid=0Bx-qj3uZvwD2NjRhNzIxYWMtMzlkMi00MWMyLTkxNmUtMDkzYmY1ZjFmYjA2&hl=en&authkey=CPaHgvED>by
> Monday 24/12 at 8PM from different European straw balers able to describe
> themselves as 'Youth workers'.... then I will take the time to write an
> application which may help fund those who can not otherwise afford to come.
> No, this is not a selfish act for you; it's not a guarantee that you can
> come for free yourself (However if it is funded, and if you will come, then
> it will fund 70% of your return journey).  This is a simple act for you to
> potentially help the less financial affluent members of the SB community.
>
> And sorry; the Monday deadline is firm. After that it's straight capitalism
> ruling the ESBG 2011 fees...!? (Unless any of you volunteer to do fund
> raising?)
>
> Cheers,
>
> Ing. Max Vittrup Jensen "Jen-Sen: Make it Reality"
>
>  Consultancy in sustainable engineering, planning and environment
>  +420 585 15 20 10 - www.jen-sen.cz
> Partner form:https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true&srcid=0Bx-qj3uZvwD2NjRhNzIxYWMtMzlkMi00MWMyLTkxNmUtMDkzYmY1ZjFmYjA2&hl=en&authkey=CPaHgvED

Jure Požar dipl. org. tur. / general manager

HOTEL SPORT &  Biking in Notranjska
Kolodvorska c. 1, Postojna
Slovenia
Tel.: 00386 5 720 22 44