[Strawbale] Cohabitat Gathering: Call for entries!

Pawel Sroczynski p.sroczynski at cohabitat...
Thu Feb 17 19:38:20 CET 2011

Hello dear European Balers! ;-)

Cohabitat Group together with the UNDP Project Office Poland would like to
invite all enthusiasts of the natural building techniques, permaculture and
corresponding areas to participate in an extraordinary event that will take
place on *1st of April in Lodz, Poland*. We are happy to introduce the first
edition of the international Cohabitat Gathering festival devoted to the
issue of constructing a new generation of human settlements which we call
Co-habitats.

http://www.cohabitat.net/chgathering-registration.html

Hope to meet some of you at the conference! :-)
--
Paweł Sroczyński
*Natural Architecture Studio

mobile: +48606484141
www:    http://www.cohabitat.net/
skype:  pawelsroczynski
facebook.com/pages/Cohabitat/317535483407
http://twitter.com/noaidi <http://twitter.com/noaidi%20>
<http://twitter.com/noaidi>
*Integrating nature, technology and humanity.*