[Strawbale] ESBG 2011 Open for registration

minke at asl...-kassel.de minke at asl...-kassel.de
Tue Feb 15 13:35:59 CET 2011

Dear Max , I am very busy giving workshops and lectures in Colombia
so I have no time to fill out the form and I could not even find it
within the short time I had
with internet connection.
I hope you can make a reservation for me and I think you have allready
done it.
Please send me the application form direct to my email and I will fill
it out and send it back in some days.
I would like to give a lecture on" loadbearing strawbale vaults and
domes" on friday, as I have to leave on Saturday to my workshop in
Ganzlin where we will build 3 loadbearing SB vaults.
Best regards
Gernot