[Strawbale] European Straw Bale Gathering

Max Vittrup Jensen max at permalot...
Wed Feb 2 13:38:35 CET 2011

[Once again, this time in .txt to those of you who also received a
scrambled link due to the .html formatting of yesterdays mail to the list]

Dear  European ‘Straw Baler’,

Whether you are involved in straw bale building as a builder, architect,
engineer, researcher, educator or apprentice, the ESBG is the central
event for sharing latest developments, while also meeting and networking
with your peers.

http://permalot.org/files/u2/files/straw_invitation.pdf

We’re delighted to host this year’s bi-annual gathering at the PermaLot
Centre of Natural Building in the Czech Republic. You’ll be in the midst
of our certified organic land trust, and we aim to continue the initial
tradition of making ESBG one of the most environmental and socially
sustainable international trade gatherings in existence.

The price is kept low, which means it does not include sufficient
overhead for discounts or scholarships. We encourage those of you in a
good financial situation to consider to support those not able to afford
the ESBG; Please write your offer and need to us, and we'll try to match
up the rich with the poor...This has to happen before 15/03 2011.

Hope to see many of you here!...

The ESBG Team

PS: We kindly ask you NOT to post the .pdf on websites, apart from
e-lists, but simply to forward this information in your national
language, to as many S.B. enthusiasts as possible. Do supply the link,
but please don't rename it to ESBG 2011: We named it 'straw invitation'
to avoid it being found by majority of search engines.

We do so to try to save having riot police, fences and tear gas, when
our little village would be invaded by 1000's of wild and crazy (but
well intended) straw bale curious people wanting to join this phenomenal
gathering of straw bale peers!

--

  Ing. Max Vittrup Jensen
  "Jen-Sen: Make it Reality"