[Strawbale] Big Bale Building (BBB) workshop in PermaLot, right after ESBG 2011

Sjoerd Tilkema stilkema at home...
Wed Aug 10 23:30:14 CEST 2011

Dear Max,

I'm glad that you managed to get this ESBG is going to happen, congratulations therefore.

For myself I decided long time ago that I wouldn't go for private reasons. But that makes my interest not less. When I see the program I realy would like to participate in that, so I hope that there will be possible to get all this information information available after the conference on a website. As I see you that will certainly happen, but to be sure I'm asking it.

Best regards from Sjoerd Tilkema

Op 10 aug 2011, om 21:23 heeft bruno cassiers het volgende geschreven: