[Strawbale] Air tightness and earth plastering

Andrew Morrison Andrew at StrawBale...
Thu Apr 21 17:46:17 CEST 2011

As far as I know, they are the same. Here in the United States we say
plaster. When I was in Australia teaching last month, they spoke of render.
I don't know of a difference.

Andrew

2011/4/21 Carina Simons <carina.simons at gmx...>

>  Hallo to everybody,
>

> Since I am not a native English speaker I do not know the differents
> between a render and a plaster. Can anyone explain that to me?
>

> Many greetings,
>

> Carina
>

>  ------------------------------

Andrew Morrison
Consultant, Teacher, Inspiring Change

Learn the Secrets to Successful Home Construction:
www.BeYourOwnContractorTraining.com<http://www.beyourowncontractortraining.com/>
Get Your Straw Bale Construction Questions Answered at:
www.StrawBale.com <http://www.strawbale.com/>
Sign Up For a Seven Day Straw Bale Construction Workshop Near You at:
www.StrawBaleWorkshops.com <http://www.strawbaleworkshops.com/>
Work Directly With Me at:
www.StrawBaleConsulting.com <http://www.strawbaleconsulting.com/>

Follow Me on Twitter: AStrawBaleTeach