[Strawbale] Post and Beam

Michel Van Mulders michelvanmulders at siol...
Mon Sep 13 17:36:16 CEST 2010

Hello,

Thanks for your reply, Paul and Herbert.
It seems very logical to find an architect with experience as you wrote, but in Slovenia it is hard.
So I would like to ask if there are any architects out there that would be interested to work together.
I don't see another option in this way than to work with 2 architects. (or correct me if wrong)

And again does anyone knows about some software as there exists for post and beam building, suitable for strawbale, maybe this could help a local architect.

As interested amateur I could buy some more books, study more about it, but at the end it has to be an architect that has to make a plan etc.. not me.

My planning is to start building next spring so time is too short for me to work it all out myself.

Any suggestions welcome,

Kind regards,

Michel.