[Strawbale] Spelt straw

Henk Van Aelst henk at henkvanaelst...
Sun Sep 12 20:16:04 CEST 2010

Hello,

I have a client in Begijnendijk who used rogge and spelt. Rogge is stronger.

http://www.henkvanaelst.be/Henk/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id
=61%3Awoning-begijnendijk&catid=36&Itemid=63

Henk

ECOLOGISCH  ARCHITECTENBUREAU  HENK VAN AELST  BVBA

Henk Van Aelst

TF 0032 / 15 22 51 43

 <mailto:henk at henkvanaelst...> henk at henkvanaelst...

Hertstraat 52

Gsm 0032 473 66 17 92

 <http://www.henkvanaelst.be/> www.henkvanaelst.be

2590 Berlaar