[Strawbale] Loadbearing vaults + some ESBG11 information

Neale Brickwood neale.brickwood at googlemail...
Fri Sep 10 12:27:53 CEST 2010

Walter segal built demo houses at centre of alternative technology
(CAT) in Wales. They have a library and I'm sure some info

Neale
Sent from my iPhone

On 10 Sep 2010, at 09:43, "Sport Hotel, Jure Pozar" <jure.pozar at gmail...